Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: Improvements in Voice UI and a bug that remains

Re: Improvements in Voice UI and a bug that remains

From: David Wright <gymnastdave_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 18:15:38 -0500

Hi,
I'm not sure if this bug in the voice UI has been addressed yet, but I've
just finished installing rockbox on my iriver h320, and when I'm playing a
song, the menus do not speak. I'll press menu when playing a song and the
initial menus speak, however when I try to go to the sounds menu to adjust
audio properties, the player does not speka the audio settings.
Dave