Subject: H-140 & RB

H-140 & RB

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 10:05:41 -0600

Ok folks I'm sure I've done something wrong here Rb must have changed
significantly since March 26. I'm not much of a manual reader but I do
follow the list closely.

I installed the daily build for April 29th and still had major grief. In
fact, I almost lost my player for good. It just spun up and hung! After
reset it did the same thing. Some how it eventually fixed it's self and I
managed to remove the LDB and put an older LDB on. The oldest one I found
was March 30, 2006. There are still some bugs with the voice UI but it is
functional.

What's going on hear? Looks to me like 3.0 is a long way away with all
these new bugs. I now know that I need to disable the resume on start up
which I don't like because I use my player to read audio books quite a bit.

1) Will this resume on start up feature be fixed prior to 3.0?

2) Are there devs testing functionality of RB and the voice UI on the H120
units?

3) Can someone on this list send me a build from on or before March 26,
2006?

I loved the responsiveness of the latest voice UI but cannot risk losing my
player for good. Keep up the good work and please don't forget about us
H140 users.

Cheers...rocker