Subject: Problems with the German lang file

Problems with the German lang file

From: Gerhard Jaworek <>
Date: 2006-04-30

Dear Rockers,

I want to build a own German voice file. Therefore I need a deutsch.lang
file. In the newest Rb there are onli .lng files which I can not really
readable open with an editor. I saw that the .lang files were readable. What
I want to produce the speech with soundforge and my own voice. Where can I
find the table where the needet filename information for my MP3 files are
Can I build my voice file with the current deutsch.lng file?
It ceemes that the howto file is not fitting to the actual way for producing
own voice files?

Thank you for help.

Best Regards.