Subject: Iriver H140 doesn't start with rockbox

Iriver H140 doesn't start with rockbox

From: Ayiba Peters <aype_at_gmx.de>
Date: 2006-05-01

Hi,

my Iriver H 140 doesn't start with rockbox anymore. On the screen is
something written with Iriver and so on. How can I return to Rockbox?
I read the Faq about Iriver and it said there:
"To return to Rockbox, turn off the player and turn it back on without
holding REC."
But what is the "REC" butten?
I don't know the position of the buttons because it's quite new. Someone
installed me Rockbox and it worked fine. But when I wanted to change the
language I might accidently pressed a wrong button. Now It's not starting
with Rockbox anymore.
Could someone help me please.

Thanks.

Ayiba