Subject: Re: audio x5 question

Re: audio x5 question

From: Kevin Doucet <contactme_at_kevindoucet.com>
Date: 2006-05-02

>Hi,

Ok, I and a friend purchased the x5 at the same time. I just took the
second x5 out of the packaging and charged it and tried to fire it up
and listen to something which came on the unit. I still can't get it
to play. I am starting to think the problem is me.

If any one can help me figure out how to get something to play I
surely would appreciate it.

Thanks very much for any help you can offer.

Thanks.

Kevin Doucet
contactme@kevindoucet.com