Subject: Rockbox Problem Iriver H120

Rockbox Problem Iriver H120

From: Rich De Steno <ironrock_at_verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 07:26:12 -0400

I bought a new Iriver H120 and followed the Rockbox installation
instructions on the web site. It worked well for one day, but since then,
Rockbox begins to load but then seems to hang up. The unit works fine when
I bypass Rockbox and use the regular Iriver firmware by holding down the
"rec" key when pushing "play". I tried a new daily build with the same
result. Here is what comes up on the display when I try to use Rockbox.
Any suggestions on correcting this problem are welcome:

[display]

Rockbox Bootloader Version 6 bat 4.09 ...

No File
(Root closed) (Root closed) 0:00/0:00
7K Bit No ID3