Subject: Re: Rockbox Problem Iriver H120

Re: Rockbox Problem Iriver H120

From: Grant Hardy <grant_hardy_at_telus.net>
Date: 2006-05-03

This is EXACTLY what I wondered about my X5. I know the port isn't supposed to
be stable yet, but Rockbox worked *pretty well* for the first few days, then
suddenly cut out at all.

Quoting Rich De Steno <ironrock@verizon.net>:

= I bought a new Iriver H120 and followed the Rockbox installation
= instructions on the web site. It worked well for one day, but since then,
= Rockbox begins to load but then seems to hang up. The unit works fine when
= I bypass Rockbox and use the regular Iriver firmware by holding down the
= "rec" key when pushing "play". I tried a new daily build with the same
= result. Here is what comes up on the display when I try to use Rockbox.
= Any suggestions on correcting this problem are welcome:
=
= [display]
=
= Rockbox Bootloader Version 6 bat 4.09 ...
=
= No File
= (Root closed) (Root closed) 0:00/0:00
= 7K Bit No ID3