Subject: Re: Etitmotic

Re: Etitmotic

From: Guy Davies <>
Date: 2006-05-04

I use the ER6i's and they have a better sensitivity than the ER6's so
they require less driving (hence longer battery life). Unlike Rob, I
love the ER6i's but they do take a bit of getting used to. I use the
3 flange rubber ear tips and they need to be fitted pretty snugly. If
there's any gap, the sound is a bit lightweight.