Subject: Re: Still Problems with Rockbox and Iriver H120

Re: Still Problems with Rockbox and Iriver H120

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 12:07:38 -0600

HI:
I installed today's daily build (May 7) and still get no voice when I turn
on my Iriver H120. I do not know if Rockbox is loading, because I cannot
see the screen
Voicing files & folders is turned off by default after installing a new
build. Voicing menus is always on by default.

The mapping of the buttons has changed some what in recent builds. After
starting your player wait until the disk spins down then hit the third
button down the right hand side of the player then use the nobby to scroll
up and down. You should have voice feed back at that point then you can
adjust your settings from there.

I agree that there are still bugs but the courteous devs are zapping them
one by one.

BTW: Personally I liked the sleep timer set to fifteen minute intervals and
not the five minute intervals that it is set to now. How many people want
to set a sleep timer to five minutes?

hth...rocker