Subject: Using the wheel to change volume while playing music on the Ipod?

Using the wheel to change volume while playing music on the Ipod?

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: 2006-05-08

Hi, all.
        I have yet to find a way to change volume when I'm playing music on
the Ipod without using the menus. While it is certainly possible to use the
menu, it would be nice to be able to just use the wheel itself to change
volume, since I don't see that it has any function in the WPS. The Ipod FAQ
doesn't mention any use for the wheel or any way to change volume while in
the WPS. Does anyone want to implement this, or am I missing something.
        Aman