Subject: RE: Alternative UI for blind users?

RE: Alternative UI for blind users?

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: 2006-05-10

Hi, Glenn.
        The wheel on my video Ipod doesn't click at all. I do believe that
there are some Ipods which have a wheel that does, but I don't know how that
works as I've never used one of those. It might be an idea to make the wheel
more sluggish, as it were, though but wouldn't just disabling the wheel be
easier for the developers? Anyone care to comment?
        Aman