Subject: Re: manual

Re: manual

From: Michael DiFebbo <medifebbo_at_rcn.com>
Date: 2006-05-10

tj@tjolsen.net wrote:
> as far as i can see the only manual that exists for the ihp series is
> a pdf that uses a lot of graphical information. This manual was very
> very dificult for me, a blind user to desifire. Thought i'd point this
> out.
>
> tj
> Thomas (TJ) Olsen
> seton Hall university,
> SGA senate (senator: arts and sciences, student life committee)
> wsou 89.5 fm
> httpp://www.wsou.net
> peer advisor

We are aware of the issue, and it is our hope that we will be able to
produce an html version of that manual at some point. (Our time right
now is consumed with writing the manual.) In the meantime, you may find
the Wiki Manual to be helpful:

http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/WikiManual

The Wiki Manual has not been updated to include the most recent
additions or improvements to Rockbox, but it remains a good reference
for 95% of Rockbox's functionality.