Subject: Re: H340 queries

Re: H340 queries

From: Grant Hardy <grant_hardy_at_telus.net>
Date: 2006-05-11

Thanks so much for your help. A couple more questions...
1. Sometimes while Rockbox is loaded, the player isn't detected at all when
connected to my computer.

And 2. I can make recordings (by moving to "recording" and pressing navi
three times) but the recordings are never saved! There's no file in the
recordings folder.

Grant