Subject: Re: H340 queries

Re: H340 queries

From: James Teh <>
Date: 2006-05-11

Grant Hardy wrote:
> 1. Sometimes while Rockbox is loaded, the player isn't detected at all
> when connected to my computer.
There are a few bugs relating to this at present on the H300 (and
possibly other software codec players). USB often seems to fail if
resume on startup is enabled and speech has not spoken yet. Also, this
does not usually work while the player is playing, so make sure you stop
audio first.

> And 2. I can make recordings (by moving to "recording" and pressing navi
> three times) but the recordings are never saved! There's no file in the
> recordings folder.
After entering the recording screen, press rec, which is the bottom
right key when the USB connectors are facing you; i.e. unit is facing
the correct way. Press stop to stop the recording and stop again to exit
the recording screen.

James Teh
MSN Messenger:
Yahoo: jcs_teh