Subject: Re: German voice-file from Jamie

Re: German voice-file from Jamie

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: 2006-05-11

Hi Rainer,
Meant to follow up on this ages ago but forgot.
I'm not really sure how much slower you want it, so I guess we'll have
to experiment. It's currently at 430wpm. Any estimates on how much
slower I should take it?
Also, another user (can't remember who now, I think Gerhard) noted that
there were errors in the pronunciation of some words due to different
character sets. Any thoughts on this? Is it worth me uploading this
voice file to the VoiceFiles wiki page or are there too many problems?

Jamie

--
James Teh
Email: jamie@jantrid.net