Subject: Re: H340 queries

Re: H340 queries

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 14:17:40 +1000

Grant Hardy wrote:
> 1. How does one pause/resume recordings?
Press the play (power) button; same way you pause and unpause during
playback. Don't quote me on this, actually, but I'm pretty sure that's
right ...

> 2. I can't reproduce this, but sometimes the iriver is completely off
> and refuses to boot for hours. Maybe I need to reset the unit.
> Somebody said the button was near the USB port but I can't find it there.
Nope, it's near the microphone and is actually very difficult to find as
you can bearly feel it. It is between the microphone (left hand side
near the top of unit when facing correct way) and the piece of raised
writing just below it. Run a pin, unfolded paperclip or the like along
the surface of the unit between those two points and you'll eventually
find it. You will feel it click if you push down on it firmly but gently.

Jamie

--
James Teh
Email: jamie_at_jantrid.net