Subject: RE: Using the wheel to change volume while playing music on the Ipod?

RE: Using the wheel to change volume while playing music on the Ipod?

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 06:12:09 -0400

Hi, Paul and all.
        I find that, because I'm using an FM system with the Ipod, the
volume control via the wheel in WPS didn't seem to be working. In fact, the
volume control, through use of the wheel while playing, works perfectly on
the Ipod. It might be an idea to add this to the Ipod Faq's list of
controls, though.
        Aman