Subject: Re: Quick comment:

Re: Quick comment:

From: ScottLearned <SLearned_at_cox.net>
Date: 2006-05-12

Hi Keith and all.

I too would like to thank the Rockbox crew!

It has been a pleasure and a learning experience for me watching Rockbox
evolve in the last couple of months on the iPod to what it is today. It is
fascinating listening to all of the brilliant Dev's coming together to make
such a powerful product! I share my Rockbox experience with people when ever
I can.

Being a blind user, Rockbox has opened a new door of freedom for me. If you
guys only knew the size of some of the hardware blind users currently lug
arounnd, or had to at some time, you would shudder!

Keith, kudo's for bringing up Paypal,it is important for all of us to show
our appreciation for all of the hard work and volunteered time developing
Rockbox.

Thanks again for making such a small piece of hardware accessible to us, it
can't get much better than this! Anybody know about writing code for GPS?
LOL.

God bless

Scott