Subject: Re: Update

Re: Update

From: Will Robertson <>
Date: 2006-05-13

Replace all the language files and do a settings reset on the player. You
can do this by pressing the record button on the H300 series when rockbox is
booting (not immediately while it's booting, but about a second after
pressing play), or leave the hold button on when starting an iPod.

Hope this helps,