Subject: RE: gigabeat

RE: gigabeat

From: Christian Hack <christianh_at_edmi.com.au>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 15:23:56 +1000

The gigabeat port doesn't exist at all (yet). We have worked out some of the
basic hardware (buttons, backlight etc) but are still working on the big
ones - namely the LCD and Audio DAC.

We haven't even written a bootloader yet to allow switching between the
Toshiba player and rockbox.

Things are getting there slowly, but we are getting somewhere and I'm sure
we'll have something eventually. At the moment it's really only 3 or 4
people working on it.

CH