Subject: Re: screen on iriver 120 displays "rock box loading" and is stuckthere

Re: screen on iriver 120 displays "rock box loading" and is stuckthere

From: Brian <eightbithero_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 02:37:45 -0400

Do you get no response from Windows at all? It might be loading the
disk but if the disk is not formatted correctly, it will not show up
in My Computer. You might want to try going to start -> run and typing
in "mmc". Then once that's open, do Add Snap-In and put the logical
disk manager in then look to see if the drive shows up there at all.

I'm sorry I can't remember the exact wording of the menu items to add
the snap in for the disk manager, I haven't used Windows in a while.
Good luck!