Subject: British Synthesiser

British Synthesiser

From: Stuart Lawler <>
Date: 2006-05-20

Hi Folks,

By any chance might someone still have the Audrey British English
synthesiser and if so, could they send it to me?

I had tried upgrading to the latest daily build on my Archos Recorder 10gb
machine but could not get Rockbox to work, or at least, the speech end of
things didn't work.

So now, after reverting back to the last official release, I'm back to using
the eloquence voice. I know there are some issues about the fact the Audrey
voice can no longer be made available for downloading but if someone had it
and could send it off list, I would be very grateful.

Many thanks,