Subject: Re: Daily build an archos recorder V1

Re: Daily build an archos recorder V1

From: Stuart Lawler <info_at_stuartlawler.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 17:48:04 +0100

Thank you Sander. I'm new to some of this so please excuse the questions.

I usually download the self-installing executable file to install Rockbox on
my Archos Recorder 10GB machine. My problem is that now when I want to
install one of the daily builds, I'm not quite sure what to download and I'm
not entirely sure whether my recorder is an Archos Recorder or an Archos
Recorder V2.

Could anyone help?

Many thanks.

Stuart.