Subject: Re: iRiver H340

Re: iRiver H340

From: Dj Paddy <mygroups_at_djpaddy.co.uk>
Date: 2006-05-22

Hi all.

I've found the site where you can download the Iriver firmware.

http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/IriverInstall

I downloaded the European version, unzipped it and grabbed the patcher as
well.

When I runt he Patcher and select the firmware file I get the following.

Error
Could not open patched firmware for checksum check
OK

When I click on OK I get.

Fail
Couldn't open firmware