Subject: m4a troubles

m4a troubles

From: <tj_at_tjolsen.net>
Date: 2006-05-23

Hi
I'm running the most recent daily build of rockbox on my ihp 120. When atempting to play m4a files the unit does this buffery thing and doesn't play right.
Any reason why?

tj
Thomas (TJ) Olsen
seton Hall university,
SGA senate (senator: arts and sciences, student life committee)
wsou 89.5 fm
httpp://www.wsou.net
peer advisor

aim: failurebydsign87
msn: tman7987@msn.com
skype:lightningcount

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This electronic mail transmission (including any attachments) is for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information which
is protected under federal and/or state laws. Any unauthorized dissemination, copying or distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please contact me immediately and delete the original copy.