Subject: Re: Illegal instruction with rockbox dayly build on X5 :(

Re: Illegal instruction with rockbox dayly build on X5 :(

From: newbeewan <newbeewan_at_nativobject.com>
Date: 2006-05-25

On 24.05.2006 17:21, Erik wrote:
> I get this on my IAudio X5 60Gb as well.
>

> The bootloader I use for the X5 is not a dual. I got the impression that
> it was not abel to dualboot yet (at least not last weekend).
>
> // Erik

Thanks for your report, I test several (bootloader v1, v2, dualboot)
configuration and as conclusion :

during or after playing music, long hold on every button cause an
illegal instruction with different code.

For me it happen 100% of my tests.

If it can help, I can send every return error codes.

Any body else as it ?

Regards

Mourad