Subject: Re: iPod Mass-Ordering

Re: iPod Mass-Ordering

From: <jimfidler_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:12:51 -0230

Hey there Paddy,
we haven't spoke in a while. Great to see you're still kicking around.
Would love to hook up again.

Go to:
www.republicofavalonradio.com
and give us a holler.

Cheers and sorry to all about the off topic...

Jim

www.republicofavalonradio.com
www.jimfidler.com

At 11:34 AM 25/05/2006 +0100, you wrote:

>And myself.
>
>Barry
>
>др
>----- Original Message ----- From: "ice" <icestorm_at_ngi.it>

Roots Cellar Productions Inc.
P.O. Box 5851 St. John's, Newfoundland A1C 5X3
Tel: 1--709--726-8663 Fax: 1--709--726-3299
"There are 3 types of people: those who know, those who don't and those
who won't."