Subject: Re: iPod Mass-Ordering

Re: iPod Mass-Ordering

From: <>
Date: 2006-05-25

Hey there Paddy,
we haven't spoke in a while. Great to see you're still kicking around.
Would love to hook up again.

Go to:
and give us a holler.

Cheers and sorry to all about the off topic...

At 11:34 AM 25/05/2006 +0100, you wrote:

>And myself.
>----- Original Message ----- From: "ice" <>

Roots Cellar Productions Inc.
P.O. Box 5851 St. John's, Newfoundland A1C 5X3
Tel: 1--709--726-8663 Fax: 1--709--726-3299
"There are 3 types of people: those who know, those who don't and those
who won't."