Subject: Re: Iriver recording comments

Re: Iriver recording comments

From: Martin Borus <>
Date: 2006-05-26

On 5/26/06, Grant Hardy <> wrote:
> What is the way to "compile" a patch and "add" that to your dcaily build?

See ""
The " For Developers" section covers how to compile your own
build to which you can apply patches before compiling.

I wrote this:
>When the HD space runs out during a recording the last file
>becomes unplayable until fixed on a PC.Maybe the Iriver could
>stop recording a few bytes earlier to prevent this from happening.

This happened to me again yesterday (using the 060524 daily build)
I forgot to turn off the Iriver to it recorded until the HD was full. I got
the usual error message and then left the recording screen. When I
tried to play back this last recording, the Iriver freezed and I had to
push the reset button.