Subject: RE: voice labelling folders

RE: voice labelling folders

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 13:53:17 -0400

Hi, Brian.
        The speech engine that will be used is the one specified in the
speech applet of control panel as the computer's default voice. I believe
this is only available if you have SAPI 5 installed, and it may well be that
the whole script won't work if you only have SAPI 4 installed. I just change
to the voice I want, from control panel, before running the script.
        Aman