Subject: RE: voice labelling folders

RE: voice labelling folders

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 14:06:40 -0400

Hi, Brian.
        I hope Brian Wolven, who was good enough to write this, is still
around and will answer, as he knows the windows scripting host, and that the
folks who wrote the HTA application are also reading, as this may be an
issue with that, though I doubt it. When I type this error into google, it
gives me quite a few sites telling me that I need to reinstall or reregister
the windows scripting host. Were I you, I'd follow the instructions at
        http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q311269
                All I can suggest otherwise is that you make sure your
windows scripting host is properly installed, possibly reinstalling it's
latest version.
        HTH.
        Aman