Subject: Re: Flyspray mess

Re: Flyspray mess

From: Sander Sweers <sander.sweers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 23:29:04 +0200

On Fri, 2006-05-26 at 23:10 +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Fri, 26 May 2006, Sander Sweers wrote:
>
> Right, those are for groups but users who are just newly regged aren't in any
> group so while we can of course manually move everyone into a 'users' group
> that has those rights, it is a manual work required by flyspray admins and not
> quite what was asked for by Anton (as I interpreted it).

Well, he (and correct me if i'm wrong here Anton ;)) was asking for
users to be able to close/modify their own tasks.

As i understood it correct from
http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/FlySpray each user is in the
reporter group. So adding the "close/modify own tasks" to the reporter
group would accomplish this.

Whether this is desired or not is up to the rockbox team :)

Greets
Sander

PS: I dont know if the reporters group is editable so it can be added.