Subject: Re: Flyspray mess

Re: Flyspray mess

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: 2006-05-26

On Fri, 26 May 2006, Sander Sweers wrote:

> As i understood it correct from
> each user is in the
> reporter group.

I think that is an error. There's this global setting that says new users
should be in the Reporters group, but when I list groups it doesn't show any
users at all in the Reporters group (like it shows users in the other groups).

> So adding the "close/modify own tasks" to the reporter group would
> accomplish this.

I did that now, so all users in the 'Reporters' group can modify and close
their own tasks. Let's see if this works...

  Daniel Stenberg -- --