Subject: Re: Flyspray mess

Re: Flyspray mess

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 23:51:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 26 May 2006, Sander Sweers wrote:

> As i understood it correct from
> http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/FlySpray each user is in the
> reporter group.

I think that is an error. There's this global setting that says new users
should be in the Reporters group, but when I list groups it doesn't show any
users at all in the Reporters group (like it shows users in the other groups).

> So adding the "close/modify own tasks" to the reporter group would
> accomplish this.

I did that now, so all users in the 'Reporters' group can modify and close
their own tasks. Let's see if this works...