Subject: more on voicing folder names

more on voicing folder names

From: brian hartgen <>
Date: 2006-05-27

As you will know from yesterday's posts I have managed to use the script to
get my folder names spoken. However I have three further questions if
can please answer them.

1. When I am in the initial dialog for choosing the settings, there is a
button labelled "control panel". When pressing enter on this it does not
seem to do anything and I wonder please what I am expecting to see when this
button gets activated?

2. At the moment my voice labels are being spoken in the Microsoft Mike
voice which is not great but I can listen to it if I have to. If I were to
purchase Neospeech from
would I be able to use Neospeech Kate to read the folder names instead? Can
I use any other voices in addition to Neospeech?

Brian Hartgen