Subject: RE: more on voicing folder names

RE: more on voicing folder names

From: Rick Alfaro <>
Date: 2006-05-27

The script will use whatever voice is set as default in control panel/speech
under the text to speech tab. Note that only SAPI 5 voices will show up
there. If you purchase an engine like NeoSpeech or one of the other SAPI 5
engines, just go to control panel and down to speech and over to the text to
speech tab and you can choose the voice from a combo box.

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro