Subject: Re: Tts in rockbox

Re: Tts in rockbox

From: Glenn at home <>
Date: 2006-05-27

That is not true.
The term Blind is for anyone who fits the bill for legally Blind, and
visually impaired is only a term for those who cannot fully accept their
So let's keep the politics out of this here, and keep it referred to as
Believe me, I work for a state agency for the Blind, and I have grown to see
the politics of political correctness run amuck, even in the area of the
You are not called legally visually impaired, you are called legally Blind.