Subject: Re: new member with record query

Re: new member with record query

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 22:15:41 -0600

Hey Steve! How are ya man? How's the Christian rock going dude! It's
rocker from the old PC audio list. I'm still rocking away here in Canada.
My H-140 came with a microphone from the manufacture and I'm sure it has no
pre amp. got to tell you though, I never use it so can't really comment on
it's performance. There's a lot of knowledge on this list so your answer
will be forth coming soon. And knowing you, you will be a great source of
info yourself down the trail. Sorry I could not be of more help but alas,
I'm just a simple rockbox user and I sure don't like to post unless I know
what I'm talking about. I've already eaten enough crow on this list! LOL
Cheers...rocker