Rockbox.org home
release
dev builds
extras
themes manual
wiki
device status forums
mailing lists
IRC bugs
patches
dev guide



Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: iRiver H340

Re: iRiver H340

From: Dj Paddy <mygroups_at_djpaddy.co.uk>
Date: 2006-05-27

I'm also noticing quite alot of the time the players not showing up in
windows when I plug the USB in...

Am i meant to hit something on the player to make it show up, or houdl it
auto play?

Forgive all these newbee quetions please. I was a former Archo's user and
maybe I'm makign this much mor ecomplicated that it needs to be. I appear
to have followed the correct steps and it's not happening...

Barry Toner

MSN/Email: djpaddy@djpaddy.co.uk
Mobile: 07921611253

"Hope is the destination that we seek.
Love is the road that leads to hope.
Courage is the motor that drives us.
We travel out of darkness into faith."
---The Book Of Counted Sorrows---
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@djpaddy.co.uk>
To: "Rockbox" <rockbox@cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: iRiver H340

> Hi.
>
> OK, no Rockbox.
>
> Just the Iriver logo.
>
> Hmmm...
> Barry Toner
>
> MSN/Email: djpaddy@djpaddy.co.uk
> Mobile: 07921611253
>
> "Hope is the destination that we seek. Love is the road that leads to
> hope. Courage is the motor that drives us. We travel out of darkness
> into faith."
> ---The Book Of Counted Sorrows---
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Michael DiFebbo" <medifebbo@rcn.com>
> To: "Rockbox" <rockbox@cool.haxx.se>
> Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 6:38 PM
> Subject: Re: iRiver H340
>
>
>> Dj Paddy wrote:
>>> Hi Mike.
>>>
>>> OK.
>>>
>>> I've got a sighted friend to help me now.
>>>
>>> We did the firmware upgrade now. It said, "Do not touch during firmware
>>> upgrading", then powered off after about 40secs.
>>>
>>> When I boot now and hit navi to go into the menu and arrow up and down,
>>> still no speech
>>>
>>> Plus I'm still getting the bleep when it boots..
>>>
>>>
>> Can you have your sighted from check to see what happens when you turn
>> the player on? If Rockbox has been successfully installed, there should
>> be a Rockbox splash screen. Otherwise, the iriver logo will appear.
>>
>> Michael E. DiFebbo
>> _________________________________________
>>
>> http://www.jumpcityjazz.com
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> __________ NOD32 1.1562 (20060527) Information __________
>>
>> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
>> http://www.eset.com
>>
>
>
>
> __________ NOD32 1.1562 (20060527) Information __________
>
> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
> http://www.eset.com
>
>
Received on Sat May 27 20:17:48 2006


Page was last modified "Jan 10 2012" The Rockbox Crew
aaa