Subject: Re: iRiver H340

Re: iRiver H340

From: Dj Paddy <mygroups_at_djpaddy.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 11:52:22 +0100

Me again.

OK I grabbed fonts from

http://download.rockbox.org/daily/fonts/rockbox-fonts-20060528.zip

This was on the daily page, and was below the mini and another player.

I unzipped and put the fonts dir into my rockbox dir on the unit.

Powered off and when I boot it's still not booting into RB.

What happens is the light comes on, the drive spins for a second then clicks
and powers off. The whoel unit's powering off.

As i've said I can boot into Iriver fine. Maybe I need to reflash now that
I've the fonts on the unit?

If so please can somebody give me the key sequence for doing this?

The key sequence I mentioned in another mail isn't working for me. Thanks
Barry Toner

MSN/Email: djpaddy_at_djpaddy.co.uk
Mobile: 07921611253

"Hope is the destination that we seek.