Subject: Re: iRiver H340

Re: iRiver H340

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: 2006-05-28

Dj Paddy wrote:
> Is there a different Voice Box I shoudl use for this unit than the one
> I've been using for my Archo's unit?
Do you mean the voicebox script to generate spoken directory/file names?
You should probably grab an up to date version just in case, as later
versions support extensions other than mp3, but otherwise, it should
work just fine.

> Am I correct that holding down the middle button is meant to take me
> straight into the menu system?
No. To enter the Rockbox main menu, press the bottom right button when
the unit is facing the correct way (i.e. earphone port to the top left).
Holding down the middle button on the joystick (the navi button) takes
you into the context menu for the current item or the WPS context menu
if you are on the WPS (while playing screen).

Jamie

--
James Teh
Email: jamie@jantrid.net