Subject: Re: Iriver H120 Daily Build

Re: Iriver H120 Daily Build

From: Stephen Clower <steve_at_steve-audio.net>
Date: 2006-05-28

If you're hearing beeps, then it sounds like you might be back in the Iriver firmware instead of Rockbox. Is the rockbox.iriver file still present in the root of your drive?

On Sunday, May 28, 2006, 2:01:58 PM, you stood on a roof and loudly proclaimed:

> I just installed today's daily build, May 28, for the Iriver H120.
> Unfortunately, it seems to have even more problems speaking than the
> previous daily build that I had installed, which was May 13. I turn it on
> and it beeps and remains silent no matter what I do. I cannot get it to
> speak at all. I guess I should go back to the May 13 build. I never heard
> these beeps before. Any comments?

Stephen Clower
Email/.Net Messenger: steve@steve-audio.net
AIM: AudioRabbit03