Subject: Re[2]: Iriver H120 Daily Build

Re[2]: Iriver H120 Daily Build

From: Stephen Clower <steve_at_steve-audio.net>
Date: 2006-05-28

Rich,

One thing I've found with the latest builds f Rockbox is that you have to let a track play for about fifteen to twenty seconds before there's a prayer of hearing speech. I usually start the machine up, let it play, and then press the A/B button to bring up the menu. Those should be speaking at least. If not, I'd be happy to send you my current configuration file.

On Sunday, May 28, 2006, 2:19:27 PM, you stood on a roof and loudly proclaimed: