Subject: Re: to but I need some help

Re: to but I need some help

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 17:03:35 -0600

One TB? What did that set you back? Sounds like yall have a lot of music!
You will need to format the disk in order to use it. When I added an
external HD XP Pro asked me if I wanted to format it when I plugged it in.
Try disconnecting it and restarting your PC then reconnecting the HD. Also
you should download the manual and take a look at it as well.

hth...rocker