Subject: bootloader for iPod 3g?

bootloader for iPod 3g?

From: James <virtue_at_rocketmonkeys.com>
Date: 2006-05-30
I know the ipod 3g is unsupported so far, but in the status it mentions that the bootloader works, while the rest of rockbox does not.  I read the IpodInstallation wiki doc, it has links for all the other bootloaders.  Where can I find the bootloader for the 3g?

I'm interested in helping out however I can, although I am pretty new to this.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

James

PS. Also, is there a certain page that holds all 3g information/status?  I think that'd be helpful.