Subject: Re: Fonts

Re: Fonts

From: Hamish Mackenzie <>
Date: 2006-05-30

Hi Jamie

I had a look at that page but there is no link called fonts as far as my
screen reader is concerned. I can see a graphic called fonts but cant seem
to find a means of actually clicking on it with my mouse cursor. As far as
my screen reader is concerned this is not a link but rather a graphic. I
don't suppose our esteemed web master could change that so that the code
reflects it as a link as well as a graphic so that it can be easily reached
with a screenreader. If I am just being an idiot could some other screen
reader user tell me how they are doing it?

I managed to find the address to download the fonts by looking at the source
code for the page but it could be made a bit easier. If any other screen
reader user needs the link it is

Email or MSN :

Skype : mishu70