dev guide Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: Fonts

Re: Fonts

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 12:38:54 +1000

Hi Hamish,
The fonts graphic is contained in a table cell, in which there are three
pieces of information: the fonts graphic, a 'latest' link and an 'older'
link. The column heading for this cell is 'Fonts' (in the row above). If
you read the current cell when sitting on the fonts graphic, this will
make sense. If you care, the table is slightly unconventional in that it
is laid out as a set of headings and links in alternate rows; heading
row, link row, heading row, link row.

Jamie