Subject: Re: Speeding up on the nano

Re: Speeding up on the nano

From: Hamish Mackenzie <hamish_at_mackenzieoz.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 17:25:46 +1000

Hi Will

Spot on it worked a treat. Just one more small thing for anyone else with a nano. Once you have selected pitch you rotate the wheel either way to speed up or slow down and when you have it right just hit select again and it will keep that speed going. To return the speed to normal whilst in the pitch selection area hit the menu key at the top of the nano wheel .

HTH

Hamish

Email or MSN : hamish_at_mackenzieoz.com

Skype : mishu70