Subject: ipod

ipod

From: robert ramsay <ramsayr002_at_hawaii.rr.com>
Date: 2006-06-01

Hi from Rob, I have an ipod video gb60. I have rockbox installed with the latest build. I have voicebox installed and have downloaded some files in the hard drive. I can get the menus to work ok and read directorys and filenames ok with the mp3 clips. When I select a directory that takes me in to another group of selections like playlists delete insert copy create directory and so on. I already have the directory created from when I downloaded them from my computer. So how do I get the player to play the mp3 files. I have the entire kjv read by alexander scourby. I want to be able to select a book from the bible and read the entire book, and set a bookmark if needed and resume when I restart. I do know where the bookmark menus are: so I think I may be able to figure that part of it out. Please advise. thanks for all of the great work. Rob