Subject: Re: ipod

Re: ipod

From: robert ramsay <ramsayr002_at_hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 09:21:41 -1000

Hi Don, when I can access and play with real player the files that I have
downloaded on to the ipod hard drive, but can not figure how to get the ipod
to play the files directly. Is there any settings in general, playback or
config or anything like that I need to pay particular attention too? thanks.
Rob.