Subject: Re: where is the recording gain on the h340?

Re: where is the recording gain on the h340?

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: 2006-06-02

Hrm, I wonder if I should add this to the blind users FAQ. This appears
to be a very common question.
On the recording screen, there are multiple sliders. You use left and
right to increase and decrease the value of the current slider,
respectively, and up and down to move between the sliders. The first
slider is always volume; the second is gain. So, upon entering the
recording screen, press down once and then use left and right to change
the gain.

Jamie

--
James Teh