Subject: Re: ipod

Re: ipod

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: 2006-06-02

Hmmm!

I don't have an IPOD but can you press the enter button to start playing
your file? Also,
If you right arrow on a folder will it open? If so,
try placing a folder with one MP3 file in it. Then,
right arrow into the folder and right arrow on the file. this may start
playback.

What kind of audio books do you have on the machine. Rocbox will not play
audible content.

Let us know how it works out...rocker